COVID-19 | Travel Safety Information
You can look forward to a great stay with us as usual, but as with many other businesses right now, we have implemented some changes to how we operate to ensure we’re all safe. We are constantly monitoring for any updates but will continue to follow the advice of the New South Wales Government.
If you, or anyone travelling with you, does not feel well or is waiting on COVID-19 test results, please stay home for the safety of everyone and contact us to change your booking.
We will continue to take every measure possible to ensure our Resort is safe. To do so guests must adhere to the below conditions:
- Stay at Home restrictions: Stay at Home restrictions apply to the metropolitan Melbourne and Mitchell Shire areas. If you reside in one of these areas, you will not be able to travel to our resort at this time.
- NSW/VIC border: For more information please visit nsw.gov.au
- A COVID-19 Guest Declaration Form must be completed prior to arrival for potential tracing documentation.
- Maximum of 10 People in any gathering.
- All our facilities are open including mini-golf, BBQ firepit area, tennis court and outdoor swimming pool but guests must continue to follow social distancing practices. All guests must operate strictly in accordance with the 10-person rule (providing the 4 square metre per person rule is adhered to).
- Social distancing practices still apply, including; 1.5m separation from others, limiting 1 person per 4m2 (excl. your household), and remaining in your accommodation unless absolutely necessary.
- Please practice safe hygiene etiquette. Wash your hands regularly, cover your cough & avoid touching your face.
- If you’re not feeling well please ensure you stay home for the safety of everyone.